CONTACT SHOP MAGAZINE BLOGLOVIN TUMBLR BACK TO BASICS

Monday 7 April 2014

Basiclly:andotherstories where told...the end

So I had the pleasure of having a really nice friend by the name of Arvida(okay its her second name but i don't think I've called her by her first name, just like people never know how to address me)...
take my photos for &otherstories, its his great store that i had no idea was part of the global takeover that is H&M (and i call myself swedish)
I and a bunch of other equally interesting people got to model Sunpockets Sunglasses.
Now if you've been on my blog for a while now you may have noticed that i kind of love sunglasses and never leave the house without a pair on me...sometimes i never take them of...no matter who I'm talking to ahahaha.
Anywho that stories for a different post.
But for now id like to say thank you for capturing my awkwardness in one photo, it was a pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment